Monday, March 22, 2010

Thoughts from the day

* God is love. God’s word is truth. Neither of those can be changed.

* Why is popcorn in a tin (sold by the boy scouts) so enticing and addicting?

* Pizza may be my favorite food. Especially pizza from Sams (the "Take and Bake" kind.)

* I am glad that I left my running shoes in Waco.

* Burnt Pizza makes me very sad. Especially when it is the last piece.

* Popcorn in a tin is going to be the death of me.

* “Jesus you’re my light within, Jesus you’ve made me what I am.” I love United Pursuit Band.

* I am very excited that tomorrow is Free Pastry Day at Starbucks.

* I am very much looking forward to wearing Courtney’s bridesmaid dress on Easter Sunday.

* Because of the last two thoughts: I wish I had brought my running shoes back to Fort Worth.

* I love my Chacos.

* I don't love research.

* Maybe I'll get to sleep at a decent hour tonight...

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! Random thoughts are the best kind. Thanks for telling cyberspace about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Totinos pizza yet? It's my favorite take-out pizza. I'm also very excited to try out Courtney's bridesmaid dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of you a lot recently, I hope you're having a fabulous spring. We're having a nice spring preparing for my 16th birthday (we're going to have a party) and getting ready to move.

    Know that you are loved & missed today! :)

    <3,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete